~TyTasmanianTiger's Short Guide to drawing Swords
So you want to learn how to draw swords? Want to teach others how to? This is the guide for you! Learn how to draw simple swords in just a couple of steps and you'll become a master of drawing swords, like me (ish)!Equipment:
If you're a Photoshop/MS Paint user, then nothing is required.
If you draw on paper, then you'll just need a pencil, paper and an eraser! ...And maybe a ruler if you suck at drawing straight lines.Method:
1. Sketch a vertically straight line, at whatever length.
2. Starting from around 1/3 from the bottom line, let's just say, draw a rectangle with the ends out and with its centre in the 1/3 of the line, something like this: 中
3. From there, make the line thicker by adding another line (same length as the vertical line) just further apart from the vertical line, so you have two of them on the side of the vertical line: -> l l l <-
4. Close off the two further end lines by 1. Bottom line; close it off by a straight line that connects to each other and 2. Upper line; Draw a triangle (base line removed) with the ends touching the two lines.
5. Clean off the drawing by removing the middle line.
6. There you have it! A sword! Now you can add designs to it and customise it to make it your own!
I hope this guide helps! After you've practiced a while, you can try and sketch it from an angle!
If you have any concerns, just comment below!